- For every £1 spent, £44.25 is the average return on email marketing investment – Experian
- 66% of consumers have made a purchase online as a result of an email marketing message – Direct Marketing Association
- 54% of organizations generate 20% or more of overall revenue through email marketing – DMA “National Client Email Report” (2013)
Every interaction is an opportunity
- Improve brand awareness with email marketing
- What steps are you taking to strengthen customer loyalty?
- What steps are you taking to encourage existing customers to spread the word about your business?
- What tools are you using to deliver targeted messages to drive sales within your customer base?
Act! eMarketing Features:
- Numerous enhancements and customer ‘delighters’ like slick drag-and-drop Template Editor
- Simplified, contemporary design
- View emarketing results directly in Act!
- Enhanced Call List integration
- Simple access from within v16 to online features
Right-sized for single-point marketing communications from professionals and salespeople that manage their own marketing activities
Best for users who want:
- To market for themselves
- A simplified feature set, including:
- Sleek drag-and-drop template editor
- 100+ stock templates
- Call List integration
- Robust, contextual integration with contact management (v16.1)
Act! eMarketing has Mobile friendly templates
Mobile-Friendly Templates are designed to be easy to read, no matter where they’re being viewed. These templates are specially designed to adapt to smart phone screens, while also looking impeccable on desktops.
What Makes Them Mobile-Friendly?
When a Mobile-Friendly template detects that it’s being viewed on a phone, all of its images and text rearrange into a vertical stack. The images fill the full width of the screen, and all the text increases in size, making it easier to read. This prevents the user from having to squint or zoom in to view the email.Why Would I Want To Use A Mobile-Friendly Template?Over 38% of all email opens occur on a mobile device. That’s a very big audience, so it’s worth going the extra mile to make your emails to be just as easy to read as they are on desktops.What Services and Clients Do Your Mobile-Friendly Templates Work In?iOS Mail (iPhone 3G/4/4S/5, all iPads)
- Android 2.3 & 4.0 (native mail apps)
- Windows Phone 7.5
- Outlook 2000/2003/2007/2010/2011
- Apple Mail 5 & 6
- Gmail (Internet Explorer/Chrome/Firefox)
- Outlook.com (Internet Explorer/Chrome/Firefox)
- Yahoo! Mail (Internet Explorer/Chrome/Firefox)
- AOL Mail (Internet Explorer/Chrome/Firefox)