Platform: Windows®, Web, and Mobile
Act! Premium gives you a 360-degree view of your customers and contacts so you can identify your best opportunities and focus on providing a unique customer experience – even while on the move.
And if you have teams that needs to stay in sync, consider the additional benefits of using Act! Premium on premise using Access via Web or remote databases that sync with the main database.
Act! works for almost any business in any sector – check out our case studies or call us to discuss your specific requirements.
Act! Premium is only available on a subscription basis – please contact us for a quotation.
The latest version is Act! v20 – click here to see the latest features.
Act! Premium customers on a Business Care contract can benefit from the web integration functionality offered by the Act! Web API / Act! Connect link.
- Extended accessibility and team-based functionality
- Real-time, shared access to a central database from Windows®, web and mobile
- Group scheduling, dashboards and reports with team views
- Additional security settings, including field-level security
- Advanced administration and deployment options
- Is for teams of up to 5 or more users OR if you require access to your data via the web, team level security or field level security. (From 1st Aug 2016 the Act! Pro limit of 10 users was reduced to 5 users and for new installations of greater than 5 users Act! Premium is required)
- Is designed for ‘on-premise’ installation – either client-server LAN based or Access via Web or both.
- Will help you get organised – giving you a single view of your customer contact information, emails, meeting notes, activities, history and to-dos.
- Seamlessly interacts with Microsoft® Outlook®, Google® and more. (Please note that the way Act! integrates with Outlook and Word can change as new versions of MS Office are released)
- Can increase productivity with team-based functionality and shared access to a central database from Windows® and the web.
- Offers multiple deployment options including: LAN – Client Server, synchronised Remote Databases, Access via Web or a combination of all three.
- Act! Premium allows you to have an UNLIMITED number of ‘Browse’ users.
- Access to web services via Act! Connect link
Act! Premium access via Web
- Requires a local web server and other network configuration changes if you plan to install on-premise – call us to talk this through.
- Now offers the new Web API which allows connection to a number of web services including Wufoo, Eventbrite and more.
Alternatively why not consider:
Act! Premium Cloud
– your Act! database hosted by Swiftpage and accessible via a browser – read more here.
Make the most of your working day
- Act! Premium can help you handle the things that need to get done every day, leaving you more time to focus on what counts – your customers and sales.
- With Act! Scratchpad you can avoid duplication or loss of important information, a convenient virtual notepad.
- Smart Tasks lets you accomplish more, it will put activities in your calendar, send emails for you and much more, even when your Act! software is closed.
- Track scheduled activities and associate them to your contacts for a complete view of happenings with those relationships.
- Stay up-to-date with when a scheduled task completes successfully, or fails – giving you peace of mind that important database tasks are being completed.
Work seamlessly with the tools you rely on everyday, you can do it all from just one place.
- Write an Outlook® email from within Act! and a history is recorded on the associated contact for quick recall.
- Sync your Act! contacts and calendar with Outlook® and Google®, then easily access them from either application.
- View popular social media sites within Act! to see more detail about what your customers are up to now.
Generate a buzz and create new sales opportunities
With Act! emarketing (requires additional subscription) you can do so much more than simply send emails and track open rates. It enables you to create sophisticated campaigns whilst leveraging and building on your existing Act! data.
- Use the Social Sharing feature to extend your reach to LinkedIn®, Facebook®, and Twitter®.
- Focus on your hottest leads by capturing and managing each lead through the sales process.
- See graphical representations of performance with actionable dashboards, or run one of 40+ reports related to activities and opportunities.
Review Act! system requirements here.
You must purchase one license of Act! per user. Scalability varies based on hardware, size, and usage of your database.
You must purchase one license of Act! per named user.