Digital Marketing ? …. Email Marketing ?…
Focussed marketing based on your customers interests…
- For every £1 spent, £44.25 is the average return on email marketing investment – Experian
- 66% of consumers have made a purchase online as a result of an email marketing message – Direct Marketing Association
- 54% of organizations generate 20% or more of overall revenue through email marketing – DMA “National Client Email Report” (2013)
Every interaction is an opportunity. . .
- What steps are you taking to strengthen customer loyalty?
- What steps are you taking to encourage existing customers to spread the word about your business?
- What tools are you using to deliver targeted messages to drive sales within your customer base?
Email Marketing Solutions for Act!
Act! offers two email marketing solutions from Swiftpage – ‘Act! eMarketing’ and ‘Swiftpage eMarketing’. Both products are available on a subscription basis but each offers a slightly different proposition, the main differences are shown in the table below:
|Daily email send limit based on number of emails in plan.||No daily email send limit, only limited by maximum number of contacts|
|Drip Marketing||No Drip Marketing|
|Emil blast data shown within Marketing Results Tab (Updates every 24 hours)||Email blast data stored within History Tab of contact (Manual Updates)|
|Call list data only available on website||Ability to display Call Lists within Act!|
To look at Swiftpage Email Marketing in more detail CLICK HERE
To look at Act! E-Marketing in more detail CLICK HERE
You can of course use third party email marketing solutions such as ‘Mailchimp’ with Act! or ‘Constant Contact’ with Act!