Act! CRM Premium Desktop – On Premise
Act! CRM Premium Desktop works for almost any business in any sector and offers a 360-degree view of your customers and contacts so you can identify your best opportunities and focus on providing a unique customer experience – even while on the move – giving you a single view of your customer contact information, emails, meeting notes, activities, history and to-dos.
If you have teams and remote users that needs to stay in sync, consider the benefits of self-hosted Act! CRM Premium Desktop and deploy remote databases that synchronise with the main database.
Act! CRM Premium Desktop is only available on a subscription basis and is deployed in a MS Windows environment.
A Marketing Automation Basic plan is included with the Act! CRM Premium Desktop subscription.
Act! CRM Premium Desktop:
- Integrates with Microsoft® Outlook®, Google® and more. (Please note that the way Act! CRM Premium Desktop integrates with MS Office and Google can change as new versions of MS Office and Google are released)
- Can increase productivity with team-based functionality and shared access to a central database
- Offers multiple deployment options including: Client Server, synchronised Remote Databases, self hosted Act! Premium for Web, or a combination of all three.
- Offers UNLIMITED ‘Browse’ users – although licence registration restrictions must be considered.
- Provides access to web services via Act! Connect link
- This is the version to use if you need the additional functionality of third party addons
Work with other software tools you rely on everyday, you can do it all from just one place.
- Write an Outlook® email from within Act! CRM Premium Desktop and a history is recorded on the associated contact for quick recall.
- Incoming Outlook emails can also be added to the History of an Act! contact automatically.
- Sync your Act! CRM Premium Desktop contacts and calendar with Outlook® and Google®, then easily access them from either application.
- View popular social media sites from within Act! CRM Premium Desktop to see more detail about what your customers are up to now.
Features & Options:
Act! CRM Premium Desktop has a number of options available including:
- Remote database sync
- Custom Tables
- Act! Marketing Automation additional plans
- 3rd Party Addons
- Sage Accounting Link
- Review Act! system requirements here.
- You must purchase one license of Act! CRM per user.
- Scalability varies based on hardware, size, and usage of your database.
- Integration with MS Outlook and Google and other applications is dependent on compatibility which can vary between versions of Act! and other target applications.
- Act! software Legal & Contractual Information
- E.& O.E