Act! v24 is now available however because it is a 64-bit application it will have an impact if you are running 3rd party addons so before upgrading please contact us first.
What’s new in Act! Version 24 ?
Act! v24 has a number of feature improvements over version 23
64 Bit Architecture
Act! v24 capitalizes on the inherent benefits of today’s 64 bit hardware and operating systems gaining full access to all
available system memory for superior speed, performance and scalability.
However, this means that:
- The Windows, Web, API and Office integration drivers are now 64-bit native
- It requires 64-bit hardware and Operating System
- Web runs under 64-bit IIS mode
- Add-ins will ONLY work if 64-bit compatible
Outlook Add In improvements
- Act! v24 now works with multiple databases
- Emails can be attached to contacts that DO NOT have email addresses
- New options in preferences
Word Add In improvements
- Improved Mail Merge functionality
- Embed images in MS-Word mail merges
- Mail merges going to drafts folder issue resolved
Act! Marketing Automation
- Capture notes and reminders and collaborate with others on template design with new Comments feature.
- Hide individual rows or blocks of content from rendering in mobile emails to optimize optics and readability.
- Send an A/B email test to subsets of your recipient list, then automatically send the best performing version to the remainder based on decision criteria you define.
- Trigger follow up actions such as calls, meetings, or additional emails based on a score derived from email, landing page, and web site engagement by each recipient.
- Enjoy greater design flexibility with multiple sections and two column display on landing page templates.
- Windows 11 compatible
- SQL 2019 is deployed automatically on new ‘on premise’ self hosted installs
- Office 2019 – using 64-bit integration for Word and Outlook
Feature Deprecations & Changes
Legacy features removed:
- Act! Dialer
- Act! Email
- Smart Tasks
- eCommerce connections now supported by Zapier