What’s new in Act! Version 18 ?
Since version 18 was released there have been two further updates v18.1 and v18.2 – both containing additional features. The full list of features is summarised below:
V18.0 Specific features
- Fully compatible with Windows 10 and Office 2016 (32-bit).
- Developed for the new world of subscription, with improvements to Act! Update, advanced serial number management, and in-product upgrade options.
- A fresh, modern look for Act! Premium for Web, and updates to add native support for Internet Explorer® 11, Google Chrome™ for PC and iOS9.
- New user permissions and Call List filters give greater control over Team level Act! emarketing accounts.
- All-new web API platform allows for meaningful connections to business productivity tools, helping to extend the power of Act! and streamline efficiency.
v18.1 Specific features:
- New Web API available to Act! Premium Web users
- Act! Connect View The Act! Marketplace view updated for a new generation of connectivity with a completely redesigned view with content relevant to new Web API integrations. Integrations are available for active Act! Premium subscription customers
- New Favorites field has been added to the default Contact Layout as a checkbox to keep track of Favourite contacts.
- Count of Days from an Activity’s Originally Scheduled Start Date
- Significant updates on the Act! Premium web platform including browser compatibility improvements
v18.2 Specific features:
- The all-new Act! Connect Link delivers the power of the Act! Connect integration platform to Act! Premium desktop users on subscription with no complicated setup – simply install and go!
- New Act! emarketing enhancements give admins more user-specific features.
- Additional security options for Act! Premium Web API expand administrative control.
- Act! Premium for Web usability enhancements include new customization & management options for Opportunities and Contacts.
- Many performance and quality enhancements to improve the Act! experience
- Reduction in the functionality gap between the Act! Premium and Act! Premium Web products. Copy/Move Data, Opportunity Process & Product Management can all now be done via the web interface.