IMPORTANT: Act! Pro will cease to be sold after 30 June 2020. Support for Act! Pro will cease on 30 June 2021 – this means that after that date Swiftpage will not issue any further products updates and it will not be possible to purchase additional licences.
We will continue to provide technical support to existing Act! Pro users as long as the product continues to function and remain compatible with their operating system and other software.
Please contact us to discuss possible upgrade options an offers to Act! Premium
Act! Pro gives you the power to see a 360-degree view of all customers, companies and relationships so you can be better prepared and focused on providing a unique customer experience. You’ll be able to quickly spot new opportunities and smoothly start or engage in relevant conversations – becoming a trusted expert to help you successfully close more deals.
Act! Pro is only available via Business Partners and is still available on a one time payment permanent licence basis to a maximum of 5 users – contact us directly for a competitive quotation.
Note: Certain new Act! functionality is only available with Act! CRM which is only available on subscription
Act! works for almost any business in any sector – check out our case studies or call us to discuss your specific requirements.
Act! v22 is the latest version – for the latest features click here.
- Designed for individuals and teams of up to 5 users.
- Act! Pro is designed for an ‘on-premise’ installation, this means the software needs to be installed on a Windows PC or Server.
- It will help you get organised – giving you a single view of your customer contact information, emails, meeting notes, activities, history and to-dos.
- Integration with Microsoft® Outlook®, Google®, LinkedIn® and more. (Please note that the way Act! integrates with Outlook and Word can change as new versions of MS Office are released)
- Multiple deployment solutions are available: Client Server, Remote Databases, Terminal Server or Act via Web which is available with Act! CRM
Know every detail about your customers and contacts
Act! Pro enables you to drill down into specific details about your business relationships. Putting the latest information at your fingertips, from contacts and calendars to customer notes and history.
- Keep customer contact information, plus associated notes, history, activities, documents, opportunities, social media profiles, and more in one organised place.
- View a complete history list at a glance and drill down by date, type of history, user or keyword to find the information you need. Plus export this information to Excel to make reporting even easier.
- Automatically link your existing and new contacts to company records, giving you an instant view of everyone you do business with at a single company
- Access contact and calendar details from your iPhone®, iPad®, or Android™ device with subscription-based Handheld Contact
Make the most of your working day
- Act! Pro can help you handle the things that need to get done every day, leaving you more time to focus on what counts – your customers and sales.
- With Act! Scratchpad you can avoid duplication or loss of important information, a convenient virtual notepad.
- Smart Tasks lets you accomplish more, it will put activities in your calendar, send emails for you and much more, even when your Act! software is closed.
- Track scheduled activities and associate them to your contacts for a complete view of happenings with those relationships.
- Stay up-to-date with when a scheduled task completes successfully, or fails – giving you peace of mind that important database tasks are being completed.
Work with the tools you rely on everyday, you can do it all from just one place.
- Write an Outlook® email from within Act! and a history is recorded on the associated contact for quick recall.
- Sync your Act! contacts and calendar with Outlook® and Google®, then easily access them from either application.
- View popular social media sites within Act! to see more detail about what your customers are up to now.
Generate a buzz and create new sales opportunities
With Act! emarketing (requires additional annual subscription) you can do so much more than simply send emails and track open rates. It enables you to create sophisticated campaigns whilst leveraging and building on your existing Act! data.
- Use the Social Sharing feature to extend your reach to LinkedIn®, Facebook®, and Twitter®.
- Focus on your hottest leads by capturing and managing each lead through the sales process.
- See graphical representations of performance with actionable dashboards, or run one of 40+ reports related to activities and opportunities.
Act! Pro makes it easy for you to manage anything and everything related to your contacts and calendar. Keep track of all your conversations and connect to desktop, web-based tools and social media to help you get results.
System Requirements for Act!:
- Review Act! system requirements here.
- Scalability varies based on hardware, size, and usage of your database.
- You must purchase one license of Act! per named user.
- Integration with MS Outlook and Google and other applications is dependent on compatibility which can vary between versions of Act! and other target applications.
- E. & O.E.