Act! CRM on Windows®, Web, and Mobile
Act! CRM offers a 360-degree view of your customers and contacts so you can identify your best opportunities and focus on providing a unique customer experience – even while on the move.
If you have teams and remote users that needs to stay in sync, consider the additional benefits of self-hosted or Swiftpage Cloud hosted Act! CRM and deploy remote databases that synchronise with the main database.
Act! CRM works for almost any business in any sector – check out our case studies or call us to discuss your specific requirements.
Act! CRM is only available on a subscription basis – please contact us for a quotation.
The latest version is Act! v22 – click here to see the latest features.
Act! CRM customers can benefit from the web integration functionality offered by the Act! Web API / Act! Connect link.
- Extended accessibility and team-based functionality
- Real-time, shared access to a central database from Windows®, web and mobile
- Group scheduling, dashboards and reports with team views
- Additional security settings, including field-level security
- Advanced administration and deployment options
- Is for one or more users and teams of up to 100 users with team level and/or field level security.
- Will help you get organised – giving you a single view of your customer contact information, emails, meeting notes, activities, history and to-dos.
- Integrates with Microsoft® Outlook®, Google® and more. (Please note that the way Act! integrates with MS Office and Google can change as new versions of MS Office and Google integrations are released)
- Can increase productivity with team-based functionality and shared access to a central database from Windows® and the web.
- Offers multiple deployment options including: LAN – Client Server, synchronised Remote Databases, Act! Cloud CRM, or a combination of all three.
- Act! CRM allows an UNLIMITED number of ‘Browse’ users.
- Access to web services via Act! Connect link
Make the most of your working day
- Act! can help you handle the things that need to get done every day, leaving you more time to focus on what counts – your customers and sales.
- With Act! Scratchpad you can avoid duplication or loss of important information, a convenient virtual notepad.
- Smart Tasks lets you accomplish more, it will put activities in your calendar, send emails for you and much more, even when your Act! software is closed.
- Track scheduled activities and associate them to your contacts for a complete view of happenings with those relationships.
- Stay up-to-date with when a scheduled task completes successfully, or fails – giving you peace of mind that important database tasks are being completed.
Work with other software tools you rely on everyday, you can do it all from just one place.
- Write an Outlook® email from within Act! and a history is recorded on the associated contact for quick recall.
- With version 21 incoming emails are also added to the History of an Act! contact.
- Sync your Act! contacts and calendar with Outlook® and Google®, then easily access them from either application.
- View popular social media sites within Act! to see more detail about what your customers are up to now.
- Review Act! system requirements here.
- You must purchase one license of Act! per user.
- Scalability varies based on hardware, size, and usage of your database.
- Integration with MS Outlook and Google and other applications is dependent on compatibility which can vary between versions of Act! and other target applications.
- E.& O.E