Act! CRM Premium Desktop – Self Hosted / On Premise Windows®, Web, and Mobile
September 2021 – Act! v24 release – IMPORTANT NOTE
Act! v24 is a 64-bit application – there may be significant impacts if you upgrade without considering potential impacts first – please contact us before upgrading. Please refer to the Act! Version 24 summary page for an overview.
Act! CRM Premium Desktop offers a 360-degree view of your customers and contacts so you can identify your best opportunities and focus on providing a unique customer experience – even while on the move.
If you have teams and remote users that needs to stay in sync, consider the benefits of self-hosted Act! CRM Premium Desktop and deploy remote databases that synchronise with the main database.
Act! CRM Premium Desktop works for almost any business in any sector – check out our case studies or call us to discuss your specific requirements.
Act! CRM Premium Desktop is only available on a subscription basis – please contact us for a quotation.
The current version is Act! v24 – click here to see the latest features.
Act! Marketing Automation Basic plan is included with the Act! CRM Premium Desktop subscription.
Act! CRM Premium Desktop customers can benefit from the web integration functionality offered by the Act! Web API / Act! Connect link.
- Extended accessibility and team-based functionality
- Real-time, shared access to a central database from Windows®, web and mobile
- Group scheduling, dashboards and reports with team views
- Additional security settings, including field-level security
- Advanced administration and deployment options
Act! CRM Premium Desktop:
- Is for one or more users and teams of up to 100 users with team level and/or field level security.
- Will help you get organised – giving you a single view of your customer contact information, emails, meeting notes, activities, history and to-dos.
- Integrates with Microsoft® Outlook®, Google® and more. (Please note that the way Act! CRM Premium Desktop integrates with MS Office and Google can change as new versions of MS Office and Google are released)
- Can increase productivity with team-based functionality and shared access to a central database from Windows® and the web.
- Offers multiple deployment options including: LAN – Client Server, synchronised Remote Databases, self hosted Act! Premium for Web, or a combination of all three.
- Act! CRM Premium Desktop allows an UNLIMITED number of ‘Browse’ users.
- Access to web services via Act! Connect link
- Act! CRM Premium Desktop is the version to use if you want to use third party addons
Make the most of your working day
- Act! CRM Premium Desktop can help you handle the things that need to get done every day, leaving you more time to focus on what counts – your customers and sales.
- With Act! Scratchpad you can avoid duplication or loss of important information, a convenient virtual notepad.
- Smart Tasks lets you accomplish more, it will put activities in your calendar, send emails for you and much more, even when your Act! software is closed.
- Track scheduled activities and associate them to your contacts for a complete view of happenings with those relationships.
- Stay up-to-date with when a scheduled task completes successfully, or fails – giving you peace of mind that important database tasks are being completed.
Work with other software tools you rely on everyday, you can do it all from just one place.
- Write an Outlook® email from within Act! CRM Premium Desktop and a history is recorded on the associated contact for quick recall.
- Incoming Outlook emails can also be added to the History of an Act! contact automatically.
- Sync your Act! CRM Premium Desktop contacts and calendar with Outlook® and Google®, then easily access them from either application.
- View popular social media sites from within Act! CRM Premium Desktop to see more detail about what your customers are up to now.
- Review Act! system requirements here.
- You must purchase one license of Act! CRM Premium Desktop per user.
- Scalability varies based on hardware, size, and usage of your database.
- Integration with MS Outlook and Google and other applications is dependent on compatibility which can vary between versions of Act! and other target applications.
- Act! software Legal & Contractual Information
- E.& O.E