Marketing automation refers to the technology or software that allows business to harness the prowess of smart and automated workflows to enhance productivity and deliver better prospect and customer experience. Moreover, using state-of-the-art marketing automation software, you can get a panoramic view of prospect activity (by integrating it with your CRM), recognize the hottest leads and prioritize them, deliver a personalized customer experience and generate actionable insight from data to make prudent business decisions.
The aforementioned is precisely why around 49% of companies are using marketing automation with the numbers increasing with every passing day.
Unlike email automation systems which only offer basic/bulk emailing features, marketing automation tools offer a wide variety of advanced features. Let’s take a look at some of the most popular ones:
- Advanced or automated email marketing campaigns also known as drip marketing or drip campaigns: This type of email marketing goes a step beyond the conventional email blasts. Using this technique you can send out emails on a schedule; e.g. the first email is sent as soon as a user subscribes, the second is sent 2 days later, another goes out after a fortnight and so on. In addition to this, you can also automate workflows which allow you to send emails depending on certain triggers e.g. when a user subscribes to a service or performs a specific action.
- Landing page creation: Modern marketing automation tools allow you to create lead-driving, customizable and aesthetically pleasing landing pages.
- Lead capture forms: Create your lead capture forms to capture more prospects’ contact details.
- Segmentation: Create dynamic customer segments instead of static ones for enhanced customer engagement possibilities.
- Lead scoring: Associate lead scores against prospects and gain the ability to prioritize the hottest prospects (high lead scores).
- Triggered emails: Set efficient auto-responders to reach out to customers as soon as they engage.
- Dynamic content: Display different content in your emails depending on the person who is viewing it.
- Perform A/B testing: Optimize your email campaigns over time by periodically running A/B testing on your audiences.
- Social media integration: Use your marketing automation tool to schedule your posts on social media and/or set up automatic posting workflows.
Act! Marketing Automation is a subscription service available to Act! Premium customers on an active subscription via three different AMA plans depending on requirements. AMA works with Act! v20.1 or Act! v21
Optimise your customer lifecycle from initial engagement to retention and loyalty with automated outreach in each step. Let Act! Marketing Automation do the work for you with response-driven nurture marketing campaigns—all sent to targeted lists in Act! automatically. Campaigns are triggered based on criteria you define, leading recipients down a highly personalised path.
Setup simple ad-hoc email blasts or drip marketing campaigns for one-off or single path communications as needed. Share campaigns on your social sites to extend your reach or embed social links in your campaigns to drive traffic to your social networks.