Act! & Marketing Automation Training Services
We are approved Act! Premier Trainer partners and therefore recognised for our expertise, knowledge and experience in delivering training to our clients on all versions of Act! and Act! Marketing Automation. We are able to train users remotely if required.
To get the best from Act! your users need to be trained in conjunction with your business processes and your business data so we always recommend training should be carried out on your database to ensure that the training is delivered in the correct context, therefore our training is bespoke for your business and your database.
We can supply approved training materials and have our own manuals and guides which we supply to anyone we provide Act! training to and we can develop custom training manuals and process flows to specific client databases.
The experience we have gained from delivering Act! training over many years has shown that the majority of clients training needs can be met from a combination of three courses:
Standard User – Act! Training:
This course has been specifically designed to include all the standard day to day features of Act! generally delivered in a half day classroom style.
- Introduction & Getting Started with Act!
- Management of Contacts & data input
- Features of the Contact list
- Scheduling and Managing activities
- How to use the Look Up options
- Writing documents & Mail Merges
- Create & Manage Sales Opportunities
- Work with Groups & Companies
- Email Integration
- Running Reports
- Remote Users Synchronisation & Administration
Administrator / Advanced User – Act! Training:
Our Administrator/Advanced User Training course provides Administrators and power users with sufficient knowledge to be able to maintain and manage the database themselves, this can be generally delivered in a half day classroom style course.
- Installation & Configuration
- Managing users
- Remote database synchronisation
- Backup and Maintenance
- Reports – Customisation & Creation
- Database and Layout Customisation
- Data Import/Export
- Custom Commands – modify tool menus
- Use of the Act! Diagnostic tool
Act! Marketing Automation Training
We are fully accredited on Act! Marketing Automation and can provide training to customers who have access to this subscription based service.
AMA has considerable functionality and there are many aspects to be that need to be taken into account when planning and designing a campaign – we can help you with this.
From design simple one step campaigns, through multi-step campaigns and creating Landing Pages.