Project Support Ltd – Bespoke Act! Training courses
We are approved by Swiftpage as Act! Premier Trainer partners and therefore recognised for our expertise, knowledge and experience in delivering training to our clients on all versions of Act! and Act! eMarketing.
We can supply Swiftpage approved training materials and have our own manuals and guides which we supply to anyone we provide Act! training to.
We can develop custom training manuals to specific client databases.
To get the best from Act! in your business your users need to be trained in conjunction with your business processes and your business data, we always recommend training should be carried out on your database to ensure that the training is delivered in the correct context, therefore our training is bespoke for your business and your database.
The experience we have gained from delivering Act! training over many years has shown that the majority of clients training needs can be met from a combination of two courses:
Standard User – Act! Training Course
This course has been specifically designed to include all the standard day to day features of Act! generally delivered in a half day classroom style.
- Introduction & Getting Started with Act!
- Management of Contacts & data input
- Features of the Contact list
- Scheduling and Managing activities
- How to use the Look Up options
- Writing documents & Mail Merges
- Create & Manage Sales Opportunities
- Work with Groups & Companies
- Email Integration
- Running Reports
- Remote Users Synchronisation & Administration
Administrator/Advanced User – Act! Training Course
Our Administrator/Advanced User Training course provides Administrators and power users with sufficient knowledge to be able to maintain and manage the database themselves, this can be generally delivered in a half day classroom style course.
- Installation & Configuration
- Managing users
- Remote database synchronisation
- Backup and Maintenance
- Reports – Customisation & Creation
- Database and Layout Customisation
- Data Import/Export
- Custom Commands – modify tool menus
- Use of the Act! Diagnostic tool
To ensure users get the best out of our Act! Training where possible we design the courses and the manuals against the clients customised Act! Database. This approach ensures that the Act! users are trained using their data and in the context of their business. We supply an electronic copy of our Training Manuals to all candidates.
We can also provide remote training courses using screenshare for users on a one-to-one basis in bite sized chunks, contact us to discuss your requirements.