LOVE MAKING SALES? HATE DOING QUOTES?
SEAMLESS OPPORTUNITIES makes quoting in Act! easy. Create quotes, tenders or proposals in minutes, create and customise your own templates, pick from your product list, quote in different currencies and track your opportunities.
- Seamless Opportunities is embedded within ACT! All you do is done within the ACT! program. Your quotes sit within the ACT! sales pipeline. Automatically update contact records with quotation information. There is flexibility to create and map custom fields between ACT! and Seamless Opportunities if you need it. And this means you can run it with remote ACT! databases too.
- Design your own quotations, tenders and proposals, choose from a gallery of templates or let us create them to your specific requirements. Customise as much or as little as you want. First impressions are important; they can make or break deals. Maintain consistent presentation of your quotes and proposals to boost your brand. Use designs and features which work for you and win you sales.
- Add product images and service logos to your product list and include them as a visual reference in your quotations, tenders and proposals.
- Set up and use as many product properties as you need. Create special products and services on the fly. Easy import of both ACT! products and external product files into Seamless Opportunities. If you have products with lots of properties, you can import as many products as you want once you have created the fields.
- Make more of ACT! reports and management tools by providing it with data which is meaningful to you.
- Quote in any currency and convert sales data back to your company currency. Seamless Opportunities’ multi-currency feature makes it easy to quote customers in the currency of your choice.
- Output your quote into richer Microsoft® Word templates. Merge any field from Contacts, Opportunities, Companies or Seamless Opportunities tables.
We are approved resellers for Seamless Opportunities and have implemented it for several multi user Act! installations – contact us for more information